Innocent questions

When its not your native language, the intepretations we sometimes make based on context or several other things could be really funny or completely jibberish This one goes like this, a man is singing to his son and he says 'tujsee naraaz nahi zindagi hirenu hu me, teri masoom sawalon se pareshan hu me' basically Life is not angry with you, and I am suprised, I am irritated with your innocent questions. Who in their right mind would say something like this. Is he saying, you are so innocent and young that life is not angry with you yet? Or is he saying you are so young, you dont have anything yet to be angry with life. So my young mind pondered over it. But who cares what it means, the song was soothing and we did sing for many years and one day it dawned to me. He wasnt siging to his son at all, he was telling life I am not angry with you, I am just surprised at the things that you throw at me. This one did bowl me over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky or Unlucky

Good, bad and ugly part 2

For Sale